Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New class in Aion?

Mika

Endless Farm

Eggsdee

Okay, you've tried new servers twice, the new patch is cool but not the Aion most of us grew up playing. When are we gonna talk about "Legacy" servers? 2.* 3.* ?

[NICK]n00b

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Hjarta

Contracts

Noctis

Recent Activities

• Mika -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

Quote from Accuracy: “84bf93-1542647025.jpg ” This is the best answer that could've possibly been given to that video. And sums up my feels too. Thank you dude
  • JXRaiv -

Liked Accuracy’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rynh: “youtu.be/nbEn-aX06U0 ” 84bf93-1542647025.jpg
  • Eggsdee -

Replied to the thread Endless Farm.

We are lacking enchantment stones with this enchantment rate, but its pretty RNG i wouldnt mind if we could get more enchantment stones and also if we get some increase on enchanting ancient items i feel like the success rate is low specially going from…
  • Mika -

Like (Post)
  • Grzyb -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread Endless Farm.

Like (Post)
    @Senpai Don't have to remove all the RNG. Each game does have in some way a part of RNG. A little example about PvE armour. You have a random chance on a drop. But you can aswell collect each run one item. With an x-amount of items you do can buy an…
  • Cloudlicious -

Like (Post)
  • Murskaaja -

Simple said: We dont get rewarded for hard work. It's all about luck how you move forward. I can spend 24/7 ingame doing everything possible and still be worse geared than someone who plays 1-2 hours a day because they are luckier than me.
  • ProKrieger -

Quote from Alucinor: “Maybe make a NPC in which when you run X instance enough times and get some item you use on the NPC (lets say 8x for small piece, 12-13 for midrange piece pants, earrings and such) 16 for tunics, feathers, helmets and 20+ for…
  • Accuracy -

Quote from ProKrieger: “Quote from Senpai: “farming too long with not getting what you want ” thats literally what happen right now in aion, alot of fun, isnt it? ” No it's not. You're not just not getting what you want out of farming, most of…