Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure

Niskaru

[Discussion Thread] Moon Festival

DaVv

Endless Farm

Tahak

Okay, you've tried new servers twice, the new patch is cool but not the Aion most of us grew up playing. When are we gonna talk about "Legacy" servers? 2.* 3.* ?

failboat

New class in Aion?

Xanoa

Recent Activities

• Niskaru -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

It is way too early for this kind of event, after all it is been just 2 months since the 6.2 started. Can you at least wait a little longer, there are still new players who have not left the game yet. Btw, is anyone have info when this event took place…
  • DaVv -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

Thanks that the loot drop have been chnaged :)
  • Alibi -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

Like (Post)
    thank you for your patience :D
  • Alibi -

Liked Celes’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

Like (Post)
    I have tried to catch some Shugos from Aion Team, but at this moment still waiting for answer/confirmation. If we won't manage to share info today, then Galeas (or me, but he should be back soon) will try to clarify it as soon as we got detailed…
  • twardy -

Its a bit hilarious that you give events for new/returning players 2 months after 6.2 release... and no details about for whom these events are :D ?(
  • Lemonzz -

because this event comes 2 months after 6.2 started and so yeah... for most people (98 percent I would guess) useless
  • Hekigan -

Quote from Pericol: “This events are for new players /returning players but i think is a bit too late ..Where are those ? Ah yes they left because it was too hard for them to make kinah/items. ” and the few that did stick around in the other servers…
  • Hekigan -

Liked Pericol’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

Like (Post)
    This events are for new players /returning players but i think is a bit too late ..Where are those ? Ah yes they left because it was too hard for them to make kinah/items.
  • Celes -

I have tried to catch some Shugos from Aion Team, but at this moment still waiting for answer/confirmation. If we won't manage to share info today, then Galeas (or me, but he should be back soon) will try to clarify it as soon as we got detailed…
  • Shivang -

Liked Hekigan’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

Like (Post)
    this event should have happend like since the launch of 6.2 i created a whole new account to play on the new servers. if the rewards dont give everyone equal chance to get them its pretty bad.