Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

iSTAN

Server Nergal full of bots ! (topic restart)

twardy

Pinned Show us your character's FACE

Ithrael

condensed suggestion on the rank,xform

Enjoykin

Magical Crafting in 6.2 material needed

Senpai

Recent Activities

• twardy -

Liked iSTAN’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins.
  • iSTAN -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins.
  • Mika -

Character that I had logged for the first time today. Timer said 6 min left lol, didn't get my coin when it was over. Annoying thing is that sometimes I log and timer says 25+ min left instead of 30, and at the end of it, I don't get the friggin coin.…
  • Deadlift -

Liked Ithrael’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    DytaY79.jpg
  • twardy -

I have found a solution if some1 is interested. When you log a char... relog and log again. It resets the timer from day before. From this moment event windows works fine and gives coin every 30min. But im not sure about one thing: 5 coins limit resets…
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Server Nergal full of bots ! (topic restart).

Its the same on Deyla. Countless bots near mirash. All of them are gunners, running with doberman transform from potions. Dont bother.
  • Ithrael -

Replied to the thread Show us your character's FACE.

• Enjoykin -

Replied to the thread condensed suggestion on the rank,xform.

• Perykole -

Posted the thread Server Nergal full of bots ! (topic restart).

Thread
    Moderator Galeas answer : "Bots are fought daily and have always been. Unfortunately since 6.2 we have way more bots than before which makes it difficult to catch them all since they keep creating new accounts and new characters constantly. Topic…
  • Watchcat -

Same thing happened to me in different way. I don't get any coins when I fill the 30 min, it resets back and says the same Remaining time: 30m(Remaining opportunities to win:5)