Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How 6.0 should to be. But it won't.

Doombolt

Playing from the US

Click

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Future Will Come

Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

Doombolt

Opinions about reasons why Aion went to decline from patch to patch

Wassermelone

Recent Activities

• Doombolt -

Replied to the thread How 6.0 should to be. But it won't..

You know which compensation would be reasonable? ....a whale figurine for people to decorate their mansions with.
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Playing from the US.

This is getting hilarious :D Day per day so many Americanos playing and support tells you, you’ll get banned XDDDD This company ... oh boi
  • Future Will Come -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from Z|A|C|H: “I AM GONNA ASK AGAIN.... WHAT HAPPENS WITH LEGION TASK FOR 6.2? I SAW ON AION POWERBOOK ABOUT QUESTS FOR HOLY TOWER LEGION TASK, ETC BUT IT SAYS THE LEGION QUESTS ARE REPEATED UNLIMITED AMOUNTS. SO HOW DOES THE LEGION UPGRADING…
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from Emil: “I think Aion in EU is gonna be over after 6.2 is implemented ” Nah they will thread the line between p2w and f2p as they always have ( tho this patch they've gone full **** ) and people will always play because duh, the game is…
  • Erik -

I wanna play safe and ask them if something is okay rather than testing the waters and lose years of work.. (Yes I do care about quests and titles)
  • Pink Omega -

Why would you ask them anyway? They won't ban you, no one is gonna look for you specifically, but if you keep pestering them they might.
  • Argentino -

if I play from Argentina, but it's annoying to play here with 300/400 ping, but I can play in the EU and the USA without being blocked
  • Neverfelt -

I'm sure that the newbie "superuser" that answered ur ticket have no idea about aion. 1/4 of hellion play from latin america. Just saying...
  • Evita -

prolly out of the same reasons that Russia and others are blocked for NA as NC has a contract with innova? But pretty sure it should work for NA to EU, at least until now it works for people I know Argentino, your name is referring to your country? I…
  • Argentino -

But why can not you play from the USA, Mars, Jupiter or wherever you want?