Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

t0re

Do the old limitations for gold packs remain ?

Michu

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Wassermelone

Maintenance: 22.08.2018

Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

Shaoron

Recent Activities

• t0re -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

i played gw2 and its 100% full on casual player game, def not worth the time
  • [NICK]n00b -

Quote from t0re: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Then you have Gw2, FFXIV etc. ” both of those are nowhere close to being good, both are made for ppl that just wanna watch at pixels and dont aim for anything. As for wow i do agree its made somewhat…
  • t0re -

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Then you have Gw2, FFXIV etc. ” both of those are nowhere close to being good, both are made for ppl that just wanna watch at pixels and dont aim for anything. As for wow i do agree its made somewhat good,but has 2 major flaws…
  • Michu -

Replied to the thread Do the old limitations for gold packs remain ?.

Hello! Still not sure about gold pack, some1 told me in other thread that broker is free to use if u have lvl 75( till 80 included as well in 6.x supposedly) char, I suppose trade between chars as well, so is this true or not? Thanks.
  • Future Will Come -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    whales? u mean ppl that stayed faithful to the almost dead game for these past 5 months? :) id say we deserve it
  • [NICK]n00b -

Quote from t0re: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at leastand there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to…
  • Erik -

• Erik -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at least and there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to jump Quote from iduk:…
  • t0re -

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at least and there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to jump Quote from iduk:…
  • Wassermelone -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from testtestlab: “Thanks for the clarification @Galeas Won't hold my breath. I can only spend an hour or so a day nowadays so I won't find any boxes ” dont worry, even if you had more hours, you wouldnt find a chest :) abyss is way bigger than tia…