Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

Vichel1

[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

Leo

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

twardy

Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

twardy

What class you suggest?

Grimmzard

Recent Activities

• Vichel1 -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

I've done all the grind quests, all mirash, HT, Naracali, GoK instances resets, killed plenty more mods, world bosses, and still haven't seen a single key. The decision to put a Promo when we desperately need events is somewhat dubious in my opinion.…
  • Tornheim -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Farming 1 key takes like 2 hours of killing mobs. I used 2 my keys to open the boxes. I got a Kerub D minion and some old Crown relics that gave me 40k AP. This event is straight garbage.
  • Leo -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

I think there has been enough. Enough blind guesses and discussions or something that has not been fully released or fully implemented, and more of that, you took the chance to GF bashing and moderator baiting and bashing. I´m temporary closing this…
  • Trinzer -

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “I dont understand, ancient stones? what the hell for? they are useless! we need legendary minimum...and we need large quantities also pve stones i dont even know how many legendary stones i wasted to +15 legendary item and…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

I dont understand, ancient stones? what the hell for? they are useless! we need legendary minimum...and we need large quantities also pve stones i dont even know how many legendary stones i wasted to +15 legendary item and failed....1 stone per…
  • skyfear -

Liked Kyir’s post in the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    Here’s how to get the rewards: - Defeat monsters in the instances and you will have a chance to obtain keys for the Treasure Chest of Battle. Monsters in Lakrum also have a chance to drop keys. Alternatively, you can acquire the keys in the AION Shop
  • Psycho -

I knew it… Dunno of this list is true… but it it is… qq kill 20 ely / asmo as a group of 3 ppl? nc joke… kill 300 mos in vengar (solo). Wont coment this. well… I knew I will get dissapointed :3
  • Nagrio -

Quote from Xeumi: “I hope this „Heavy kinah bundle” will be really heavy, not with 10k. rolleyes.png ” And what about 1k ? :lol:
  • Grzyb -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    300x vengar monsters? Hmmmmm something seems off