Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]tuhka

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Galeas

So,how you make kinah now?

Teleporters in Lakrum not working

Olympic

Hero Quest Trials

[NICK]tuhka

Recent Activities

• [NICK]tuhka -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

I wanna add to bug report: There are quite a lot of invisible walls middle of everything in Lakrum (especially close to mountains. Should we report the locations of these invisible walls hindering us move normally? (They are about 5-10 meters wide)
  • Dwiin -

Liked Noraj’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Estima had to be sold to the inventory shop when we logged so we don't have them anymore but we didn't get anything for them (etiher kinah or goldbar)
  • Dwiin -

Liked Norille’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    No exchange for estima. No exchange for wings. I didn't check it right, but you get accessories chest for headband right ? The headband is in armor chest. If someone can confirm that he has his headband exchanged, ty.
  • Dwiin -

Liked Click’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas 1. PvP Wings exchange missing 2. Estima didn’t get exchanged for Gold Bar only Kinah 3. 1 inventory slot filled with 1 scroll got exchanged for 1 legendary transformation potion -> people have thousands of potions now xD Any plans ?
  • Dwiin -

Liked [NICK]reming’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Here are a few bugs to mention since we started off the patch: 1. Estimas did not get exchanged, please see to it asap!!! 2. You get the new shugo golds AS SOON AS you log in, not "after being logged for 10 minutes"... because of this, an alt…
  • Dwiin -

Liked Olympic’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    So far i noticed: 1. PvP Wings exchange missing 2. Estima didn’t get exchanged for anything they simply got deleted. No gold bars no kinah
  • Koru -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

@Galeas what about the bag of powerful scrolls is something going to happened with this bug or they just gone i ask again cuz i got ignored before where i explain what happened to my bags you can check it out on page 4
  • Dwiin -

Liked Norille’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]tiktok: “Now would be a nice deal to have 40% more aion coins deal in shop ” Let us enjoy the game atleast 1 week please.
  • tsikman22 -

Liked roflatgf’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “EDIT: We have been told by NCSOFT taht it is intended and you don't get Xp each time. ” It's OK for the XP, but while there is no XP orbs, there is no the quest item from the Fat One at the end ... I am talking about the daily…