Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Class For Me

Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?

Griver83

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Appelsap

plz add more entry to holy tower / naratalli per week .. 4 run per week is very low amount of entry

Adree

Daevanion Skills Community Guide (DSCG)

Burakidiosu

Recent Activities

• prospectbg87 -

Posted the thread New Class For Me.

Thread
    Hello guys , this is a new class for me so i have a couple off questions. PvE Build what stigmas to use ? PvE Weapon ? PvP Stigmas & Weapon ??? Do i need to use orb or spellbook becouse as i look orb have better dmg so better dps or i have mistake…
  • Griver83 -

Replied to the thread Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?.

Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “how is it possible that ru/na have faster bug fixes than eu? ” ” ” Becouse Ru and NA not so lazy other publishers works faster :D
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Hello people 2 month has passed yet no singel daeva drop for me xD im still stuck with the ancient if legendary daeva drops it happends 14 times i only roll 30's so balanced gf i wanna thank you for the best game experience rng made me bleed out of my…
  • Al aire libre Quote from Twardy: “I will tell you how we do it in my legion. We are doing HT/nara on alts first. When something good drops for our mains we pass the loot and come to the instance on our main and pick up the item. ” How does this work…
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?.

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “3 weeks to fix a simple bug for a low level instance entry? seriously i think you don't realize how important this is, specially in addition to all other things we are missing IG ” Did you not read what…
  • Burakidiosu -

Replied to the thread Daevanion Skills Community Guide (DSCG).

@Enaris Thank you for the detailed reply, much appreciated! @Rym Thank you for pointing that out. I am aware of the fact that multiple good (and bad) descriptions of the daevanion skills can be found online. I simply felt this as more approachable.
  • Lahire -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread No Maintenance again?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Lemonzz: “nearly 2 months passed without platinerk, hero trials and decent events (ok...the buff from halloween event was nice) and we get 2 transformation contracts each week as compensation which, who wouldve…
  • Colombiana -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

@Parra I really dont wanna complain about this NA or RU. I just give simple suggestion for something. I open around 100 special scrolls open all normal large try 2 time fusion large no ancient nvm about all that. Just simple if i buy 50 100 maybe they…
  • Yumichan -

Liked Doombolt’s post in the thread No Maintenance again?.

Like (Post)
    Frankly, I don't even care if they do maintenance or not. All I care is see them doing something to keep the game alive. But that's too naive of me.
  • Quote from Rym: “6.5 will be released somewhere around February. ” im pretty sure after new year we will notice a big drop in overall population. i believe people are waiting until then, specialy the returnee, to see some kind of change, if not, they…