Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Kelekelio

[Discussion Thread] Moon Festival

Vichel1

Increase Weekly Sale Limit

Konstantinos

[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

Alibi

Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

Senpai

Recent Activities

• Kelekelio -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

• Senpai -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

Like (Post)
    Decided to give this event a shot. youtu.be/NbP10klu_7A Pretty decent chance. However, Minced Meat was nonexistent, when we had this event 2 months ago.
  • Vichel1 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

I must have been pretty unlucky then, got only 2 out of 100 sacks. Still the rewards were very disappointing. The Moon Rabbit kisks are cute and all, but as a reward I'd like maybe some more of them if I get them? Like at least to last me a week of…
  • sharlata -

Liked Konstantinos’s post in the thread Increase Weekly Sale Limit.

Like (Post)
    weekly limit its fine
  • Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread Increase Weekly Sale Limit.

• esset23 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

Decided to give this event a shot. youtu.be/NbP10klu_7A Pretty decent chance. However, Minced Meat was nonexistent, when we had this event 2 months ago.
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Quote from Frazan: “Quote from Noctis: “bro just spend 3500 aion coins for 1 A rank minion, is worth it Kappa ” I really hope you are trolling and didn't spent money in that shop.. if not it's sad you could use it for more usefull thing.. BUT hey…
  • Frazan -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Quote from Noctis: “bro just spend 3500 aion coins for 1 A rank minion, is worth it Kappa ” I really hope you are trolling and didn't spent money in that shop.. if not it's sad you could use it for more usefull thing.. BUT hey who am i to tell you…
  • Bob -

Replied to the thread Increase Weekly Sale Limit.

Quote from Inorey: “Only bots can reach the weekly limit atleast thats what i think xD ” You can easily reach the limit with 7-8 characters in your account at the moment. Quote from Xuemi: “The sale limit it’s +/- 113kk now, on Aion KR it’s a…
  • skyfear -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread Best A minion For SM.

Like (Post)
    I'd say Grendal. Since SM is target #1 and needs more endurance.