Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Saketini

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Alibi

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

[NICK]ciotau

Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency

twardy

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Sparx

Recent Activities

• shynon -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    The person who designed 6.2 enchanting system runaway from a mental institution... In previous patches with mighty supplements and sure success i though aion finally put behind this old idiotic system for good. Why the steps back damn it? Why we have to…
  • Saketini -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

same... i want bunny mount :< i bouth like 600 boundles with items, but maybe idk 7 meat? like wtf...
  • shynon -

Liked Kotoro’s post in the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Like (Post)
    Me and 10 other players willing to wait 1 more week to see what they gonna do. Then we will simply leave, we don't care anymore, we could donate monthly but simply seeing all the mistake, the missinformations, the event, the nerf, we donated 0€ I…
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Applepie: “Quote from Konoyaro: “Craft some ultimates and wait with enchanting till 6.5. I will do the same. I just enchant my stuff to +10, and gather stuff for next patch. ” So you're waiting for 6.5 for 3% success rates?Also from what…
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

• [NICK]ciotau -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

FRAZAN maybe some players likle the game enjoy and have spend reall money and a lot of time and want to say to them that we need this game and to not distroy it .... if you are one of the player that play this game from the begining you will understand…
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency.

I know, genesis crystal gear. You need about 4 weeks of doing camps and weeklies to upgrade your weapon. Good luck.
  • Burster -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Quote from Galeas: “There won't be any new elite levels. The platinerk system is completely different. ” You have some info about if we are gonna get some reset for VR?