Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Keymaker

I had Kinah :<

Psycho

New class in Aion?

Yumichan

Exp bard lf premade for Prometun/Makarna

Emanee

Recommended PvP content

Shqwoeepac

Recent Activities

• Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Hakurin: “Of course the winner should get a better reward. ” I totally agree… but not thx to overpopolated faction :) Winner should have been rewarded thx to his skills, tactics, leading(?) for example.I…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread PvP I had Kinah :<.

• Yumichan -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

That Vashiro dude has posted and tweeted etc about Nov 28th being Aion's 10 year anniversary and it's being released with that date... but no details other than that
  • Murskaaja -

Posted the thread PvP I had Kinah :<.

Thread
    I lost all my kinah and still got +10 weapon :< Wish I had +10 weapon and the kinah.... or no kinah and +15 weapon!
  • Keymaker -

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Fractures: “More news? So looks like this is the new class in Aion Soul Fighter xD ” it's a fake video nothing more ” Unlikely they would jump to aion 7.0 anyway from 6.5...more like 6.8 first
  • Raiya -

Probably a Dancer class to branch off as the 2nd option from the Muse class. Took em long enough to finally do it but we won't see this for like half a year....
  • Emanee -

Replied to the thread Elyos Exp bard lf premade for Prometun/Makarna.

40 fps isn't enough? xD So maybe I should turn off the second client and set high perfomance because I usually save electricity 8)
  • Senpai -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    A cloth melee in aion would serve to be the best dps class in the game permanently to make up for it's weakness of being a cloth class in melee range.
  • Senpai -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    I would have prefered a physical class. Something new like "Monk". Aethertech we got was magic and can also tank. Furder we got bard which also can support. Then we got a magic damage class gunner. So in my eyes getting a physical class wouldn't be…
  • Senpai -

Liked Eggsdee’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    8b9dece73753854d66d6f6b004eaa209-d9jngu6.jpg Reminds of this throwing rings as weapon.