Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aion 6.2 feedback execution

Desperation

Lost with gear

SneakyGerald

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

BigHairyRenamed

A request for Aion Gameforge team for future

Hakurin

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Balthazar

Recent Activities

• Desperation -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 feedback execution.

only would like to say thanks for destryoing game and implementing transformations. No in-game ways to get it. Ah y, one per week with 90% change to get white and 8% green form. I am out
  • SneakyGerald -

Replied to the thread Lost with gear.

Quote from Elysorrow: “EDIT: what is practical difference between Brave (evasion+magic resist) and courageous set (physical+magical defense)? How much of these stats are needed? ” + would like to know also if anyone
  • BigHairyRenamed -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

biggest ripoff ever.... played for 3 days and i had enough....run out of form pots and its not fun running around in slowmotion and that attack speed... omfg i wanna killmyself... now we have to pay for something that for years was free or we had the…
  • Hakurin -

Replied to the thread A request for Aion Gameforge team for future.

I fully agree, sadly communication is one of (if not) the greatest weaknesses of GF. It seems to stem from poor internal communication/management (support staff handing out different punishments for same offense, answering same question vastly different,…
  • Wassermelone -

as soon the legendary potions runs out, just quit. cant see how you gonna play the game with white tranformations while doing narakali / holy tower / prometuns / makarna. guess what, magical classes win again, since they do op dmg on everything.
  • Hakurin -

I actually don't mind the patch that much (goodness knows farming e50 took forever), but the feeling of playing with constant soul sickness is terrible and when I'm out of pots idk how much more I'll be playing. Feels like robbery to keep movement,…
  • Balthazar -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Galeas i didnt receive my coupon for the 2 transformation scrolls,on my email i searched everywhere should i contact support? @Galeas
  • Kegi -

Liked Mats’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE TO RANGER DELAY BUG: Character gender is for 99% source of the bug. Hot fix (until support repair it) for this bug is using female char or felame transformation. If you have female character and use male form you gonna get delay. (So you need to…
  • Candycane -

I didnt go in with high expectations and was still disappointed. Without bsing this really is the worst patch. Im around since 3.0 and i never felt closer to uninstalling the game :/
  • Candycane -

Liked kkas’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    this is what i think of aion 6.2 5f7a7MA.jpg