Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Hakurin

So,how you make kinah now?

Razion

Am I doing something wrong leveling?

Mirash Refuge (Bonus) Entrance bug

Lyneza90

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Keiji

Recent Activities

• Hakurin -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Click: “Cuz it’s 75 max :( Still got my bugged “30 days” Yasba in inventory ever since last merge but now i can’t use it anymore sadpanda ” I see, I assumed they'd still work since the 1-time yasbas work, that's a shame then :(
  • Miiuuchan -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

• terent -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “Dang what a great mod! U guys knew GF is trash, they always were and always will be, so come to NA alrdy, sure 6.2 will be better…
  • Razion -

Replied to the thread So,how you make kinah now?.

Regarding making money by selling on broker, one way is selling ancient bows, got that XD. What other things I can sell to make some money tho?
  • xhaledk -

Posted the thread Am I doing something wrong leveling?.

Thread
    Hi, just came back, again again, got a Chanter (72) and a Gunner (62), and while running in Vengar, I see other people hit the mobs a few times, and they fall over, while I have to beat those silly mobs a lot more, am i doing something wrong? Or is the…
  • Hashtag -

Liked Sorayami’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Solution for the transformation problem lul
  • Lyneza90 -

Replied to the thread Mirash Refuge (Bonus) Entrance bug.

These bonus IDs are for koreans that log in with internet cafe and there is no way for us to enter mirash bonus. You can enter garden bonus with serverwide function tho.
  • boikovpro -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 feedback execution.

Like (Post)
    Sad patch for me. It had a lot of potential but GF didn't took advantage of out (to grow population , they took advantage of the p2w aspect for sure). As a templar which is a handicapped class on the new server I am using my WHITE transformation to get…
  • supermakis123 -

Posted the thread Mirash Refuge (Bonus) Entrance bug.

Thread
    There is no entrance for Mirash (Bonus). I tried clicking on the portal after I finished my 4 runs from normal run and still nothing.
  • Keiji -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

There is no entrance for Mirash Bonus. So I suppose its a bug?