Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dredgion medals

Lahire

New class in Aion?

Exiled

Recommended PvP content

Psycho

I had Kinah :<

magebaby

Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

CuPeHe

Recent Activities

• Lahire -

Replied to the thread Dredgion medals.

Quote from Kyir: “Quote from Lemonzz: “I left Aion after 4.5 und came back for 6.2. So no, I dont remember those pearls. ” Ok, it was event item you got in an Event instance (we had it 2 -weekly). You could use for nice stuff, but we didn't have…
  • Exiled -

Wrote a comment on tsikman22’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey dude, it is possible to loot from tahabatas chest by lvl 80 but it is very low rate to get loot, I mostly looted replikas for home :) But the same time 2-3 times a week I looted armors too. It takes 1-2 mins to finish the instance, so go make with…
  • Exiled -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Exiled: “It will be a copy of kung-fu master from BNS I think ” Honestly I don't think it's possible to copy the kfm with the combat system aion has ” Sure it's impossible that copying a char to another game dude,…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Recommended PvP content.

Quote from twardy: “what is left? Killing people near narakali or HT entrance? ” Oh yes! Thats true pvp! lmao
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Recommended PvP content.

1) Its easier for a ranged to get AP, more AP means better reward and potential red PVP stone from 1/2 rank chest. I cant really do much as a glad with low fps. 2) Its Deyla, sieges look like this, asmos push for 15min and then they get stomped near…
  • Accuracy -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

Quote from Exiled: “It will be a copy of kung-fu master from BNS I think ” Honestly I don't think it's possible to copy the kfm with the combat system aion has