Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Maintenance 19.12.2018

Galeas

Legendary Keberium

xSaidou

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

testtestlab

Luna wardrobe improvment

LFG for Dungeons and Camps

Grimmzard

Recent Activities

• Galeas -

Replied to the thread Maintenance 19.12.2018.

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online smile.png
  • xSaidou -

Replied to the thread Legendary Keberium.

Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u…
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

As mostly a PvP player In my case I just find the game boring and frustrating Boring parts: Camps are about an hour a week and then you have to wait Daily pvp is mostly about camping camps and killing no geared people Dredgion is pve rush Runatorium is…
  • [NICK]verizan -

Posted the thread Luna wardrobe improvment.

Thread
    1. Allow to register any item. Currently a lot of items just cannot be registred, for example: Forsaken Temple Hauberk cannot be stored in the wardrobe. 2. If possible allow to register remodeled items. Some unobtainable skins exists only as already…
  • Goldiy -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Quote from Hakurin: “I do understand it's hard with several CMs ” Thats true I dont know in how many games Grimnir is the CM in but i saw him in the soulworker forum and the metin2 forum aswell, i can imagine that it is hard to manage all of these…
  • Goldiy -

Liked Desperation’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1) Balance I am not sure that you can do anything here, but its terrible. Rangers, sms and especially chanters with healing more than clers (!) is something ridiculous. 2) Enchantment I did 4 parts of legendary gear +15 with less than 100 leg stones…
  • Goldiy -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread Discussion Asmo Greedy Community(QQ thread).

Like (Post)
    We kept this thread open as it could be used for a civil conversation, but since it's mainly accusing players and legions of stealing I'll have to close it. :closed:
  • Goldiy -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread The Housing Problem that keeps getting worse..

Like (Post)
    Don't reopen closed threads please. :closed:
  • Goldiy -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread 6.5 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Psycho: “Wait so it means that Aion NA will have enchantment rates update (higher %) for their own player base and more sources for PVP (PVE also) for legendaary / ultimate Stones and EU will have it later than NA? dont get it / dont…
  • Goldiy -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread 6.5 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thalico: “Aion NA will rush the enchantment rates buff from 6.5 on 6.2 Patch as a mini-patch! NA will also add new ways to get (free) Legendary and even Ultimate PVP stones. Maybe hero trials just like EU? CM Cyan just confirmed it To be