Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Mika

Mouseclic.com RETURNS !

thalico

Templar 6.0 changes

Lahire

Weekly Maintenance: 17.01.2018

Galeas

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Helkeheri

Recent Activities

• Mika -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Hope the stigma event will NEVER come to eu!
  • thalico -

Replied to the thread Mouseclic.com RETURNS !.

Quote from [NICK]eleodora: “@thalico I apologize for answering you so late. I was busy these last days. Yes, it seems like Rage Spell and Ascension Spell were removed :S Maybe they combined them with another skill just like Supplication of Focus? I don't…
  • thalico -

Liked [NICK]eleodora’s post in the thread Mouseclic.com RETURNS !.

Like (Post)
    @thalico I apologize for answering you so late. I was busy these last days. Yes, it seems like Rage Spell and Ascension Spell were removed :s Maybe they combined them with another skill just like Supplication of Focus? I don't know. As for Resonant…
  • illidan -

Sounds like that event where you buy weapons from NPC, enchant them to +15 and after the event you can keep them.
  • Rebelbabe -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Like (Post)
    I am more into spas with a Vodka "Aufguss" in the Sauna nothing to do before work though
  • Rebelbabe -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Like (Post)
    I use to sit down and meditate in the shower xddd I just hear and feel the water flow down imagining Im in some hot spring somewhere distant with waterfalls around me! It is highly recommended! :atongue:
  • Lahire -

Replied to the thread Templar 6.0 changes.

still bye bye to Refresh spirit, EA is nerfed. I feel templars won't have the same self-sustain as they do know, as whenever I play I barely use dp heal, so my 2 main skills to recover HP, one is gone and the other one nerfed.
  • Hakurin -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    I highly doubt that KR gives a flying F about European cash warriors
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Weekly Maintenance: 17.01.2018.

Additional information: A PvP/PvE event is coming, please save your Garrison quests if you want to have them for the event.
  • esset23 -

Quote from Click: “I found a video from RU server where the dude bought +15 wings from npc and made 3 +20 - but that might be a 5.8 event ” Yes, but still there's no point to run this event now, just after shugo and VR reset, when players have tons…