Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Support team - what is that

Sita

Blocklist server-wide

t0re

HELP!: Investigation of the Great Invasion

Sita

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Desolator

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Click

Recent Activities

• Sita -

Replied to the thread Support team - what is that.

you have to click on the "contact support button" on aion.support.gameforge.com/ on your screen it shows that "you are here: home" - ou need to be on "you are here: contact support" then you can select if game, board or payment - please select…
  • Zenzaidane -

Replied to the thread Support team - what is that.

The selected menu doesnt match with the content, what browser are you using?
  • Erik -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread 6.5 First Info.

Like (Post)
    so my master will be back :slove: :slove: :slove:
  • SirLamence -

Posted the thread Support team - what is that.

Thread
    So I have been trying to contact the support, but when i do to the help page and support there is no button that would actually let me submit a ticket. So how does that work ? Get ban because you havent played the game for a while. Not only that but when…
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread Blocklist server-wide.

in server wide u are playing with your own faction ONLY, not opposite. And no it doesnt work "block name-server" u can only block while u are still in the same instance, if they leave and u stay inside u can no longer block either. and thats why i use…
  • Desolator -

Quote from Sita: “this has nothing to do with serverwide though, but with faction as factions should actually not communicate with each other to begin with - therefore the different languages - I highly doubt that this would even be considered ” ???…
  • Desolator -

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Desolator: “ ” both blocking your own faction from other server(while still in the instance) and blocking enemy faction from your server are possible ” Quote from Desolator: “Quote from [NICK]nagla98: “ ” if u…
  • iSTAN -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread HELP!: Investigation of the Great Invasion.

Like (Post)
    moved to help
  • t0re -

Quote from Desolator: “if u ely - u cant block asmo. If u asmo - u cant block ely ” why would u need to block enemy faction from other server? both blocking your own faction from other server(while still in the instance) and blocking enemy faction…
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread HELP!: Investigation of the Great Invasion.