Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?

testtestlab

promotion code e-mails

Konstantinos

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Akyraan

Help with client

Mendokusai

Which "type" of gear?

iSTAN

Recent Activities

• testtestlab -

Replied to the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

Cos in Korea it was pay monthly so they added this for extra income. But ours was not a monthly subscription. We were already paying for gold packs and other stuff. There are a lot of people playing cos of the hype. But on a month when people like me…
  • Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread promotion code e-mails.

Quote from Zergie: “Well i tried to subscribe again for the newsletter, but seems they have hidden that button. Can't for the life of me find it. ” Ι cant find it too
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Kumi: “Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from [NICK]regredior: “Where to exchange insignias we get for winning arenas? ” That I would like to know too. There is supposed to be a npc in lakrum according to it. But can't find it ” Seems…
  • Sophisticated -

Replied to the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

should they remove it in the next maintenance they will also remove 80% of the population. If they do stay , a whopping 90% will begone after they end. id like to ask you , why should we be forced to pay for the same stats we used to have over 9 years .…
  • Mendokusai -

Replied to the thread Help with client.

I run the game, and after 99% on the boot screen it's just a black screen, and the game does not respond almost every time. In the task manager, after every 99% of the boot screen,the game is always not responding, 0% cpu, about 400mb memory, 0% drive…
  • Doombolt -

Hey guys. When you open the game and, like you said, nothing happens, go to task manager and check for the aion process. See if the process is running, and if it does then right click "end task". Try again and see if it works and run it as administrator.…
  • iSTAN -

Replied to the thread Which "type" of gear?.

There's nothing to question about accuracy with the new items :) the only thing you can think about is weapon and what you want on it, crit or hp. In case of armor imo you should never go for brave since physical and magical def are way more worth than…
  • Mendokusai -

• Kumi -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from [NICK]regredior: “Where to exchange insignias we get for winning arenas? ” That I would like to know too. There is supposed to be a npc in lakrum according to it. But can't find it ” Seems that they forgot to…
  • Kotoro -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Legendary Transformation Pots Recieved are going to disappear?.

Like (Post)
    How players which no paying a real money can get more Transforms when we can buy only one per week? And those who want to buy them from Aion Shop can buy thousand of them. Are you plan to do something with that? To free2play players can be equal to p2w…