Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Cookieee

My idea of saving the game/fixing transformations.

Candycane

Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?

icebeastmagic

LET'S PAY LAST RESPECTS TO WILDSTAR

Am I doing something wrong leveling?

Reyzorr

Recent Activities

• Cookieee -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

We have people that are using Running scrolls/ Awakening Scrolls+Transformations? How come they still have the old scrolls? Not sure if it stacks until the speed cap but they do seem to run much faster and it's really annoying!
  • Erik -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    some people play this game only for fashion and similar things like that. not everyone is a copy/paste of yourself. they could say the same about your issues, not so important as theirs.
  • Erik -

Liked Lynx’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nodeone: “guys, are you really think that different colors of eyes is such a big deal , while there are so much important things to be fixed? Are you think that this is more important than missing quest drop in luna? Or missing NPCs for…
  • Yumichan -

Liked icebeastmagic’s post in the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even…
  • Candycane -

Replied to the thread My idea of saving the game/fixing transformations..

Guys save 13kk and never buy that wannabee contract ever :asmile:
  • Hakurin -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Birthday Party.

Like (Post)
    Nice epic trolling today, i used the box and instead of boss it spawned a small gold box... the one that takes "1" dmg per hit to break it. After i dps it for some time, it spawned a medium size gold box. After i dps it for few minutes it spawned a large…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Furrybeans’s post in the thread Where are my 2 transformation scrolls?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “If you didn't get the mail with the code included, please make sure that the e-mail address you are checking is the one attached to your Aion Account. Also check that the mail is not in your deleted mails or spam box, or even…
  • Hakurin -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    some people play this game only for fashion and similar things like that. not everyone is a copy/paste of yourself. they could say the same about your issues, not so important as theirs.
  • Hakurin -

Liked Lynx’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nodeone: “guys, are you really think that different colors of eyes is such a big deal , while there are so much important things to be fixed? Are you think that this is more important than missing quest drop in luna? Or missing NPCs for…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    regarding the two different eye colours - it has been reported see also [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn!